How to Get the Attention of Beautiful Egyptian Women?
23 September, 2021
13 minutes read
Egypt is a country in the northeastern part of Africa and on the Sinai Peninsula with a population of about 80 million people. In the north, Egypt is washed by the waters of the Mediterranean, in the east - by the Red Sea. Both seas are connected by the artificially constructed Suez Canal. Ninety-five percent of Egypt's area is desert, and the majority of Egypt's population lives on five percent of the fertile soil mainly along the banks of the Nile River.
Egypt is one of the most ancient civilizations with more than six thousand years of history. The remains of ancient civilizations, great pyramids, mysterious temples, and richest museums always attracted foreigners. At all times, charming Egyptian women with mysterious eyes and gentle figures used to drive men from other countries crazy. Egyptian girls were always considered sought and eligible brides among single men from other countries.
Choose for African Dating
Best of African Women
Best of Colombian Women
Hot African Women
Hot African Women
Best of African Girls
MEET AFRICAN WOMEN
Choose for African Dating
Best of African Women
Best of Colombian Women
Hot African Women
Hot African Women
Best of African Girls
- Egyptian Women Characteristics
- What Do Egyptian Women Look Like?
- Most Popular Ancient Egyptian Women
- How to Attract an Egyptian Woman?
- Where to Meet Egyptian Girls?
- Online Dating Sites
- Top 5 Rules to Follow While Dating Egyptian Women
- 1. Tell Her Good and Inoffensive Jokes
- 2. Be Yourself and Show an Interest in Your Girl
- 3. Do Not Criticize Her Country, Religion, or Family
- 4. Do Not Push Her to Intimacy
- 5. Express Your Wish to Meet Her Family
|Female Population||50.5 mln|
|Popular Cities||Cairo, Giza, Alexandria|
|Most Popular Dating App||Tinder|
|Average Age of Marriage for Women||25|
Egyptian Women Characteristics
Most Egyptian women speak Arabic and practice Sunni Islam, but you can also meet Christians in this country. Egyptian women have traditional values. Their worldview has hardly changed during the past centuries. While millions of women in other countries are striving to pursue career goals and succeed in life, Egyptian women continue to focus on their marriage and families. Therefore, if you are looking for a reliable and loyal wife, then a modern Egyptian woman would be the best option for you.
Egypt is famous not only for its historical past but also for the beauty of the local women. Beautiful Egyptian women look like they are sun-soaked. The warm sun is in their smiles, in the soft sounds of their speech, and their radiant eyes. These females are the embodiment of exotic Oriental beauty. Just like Queen Cleopatra, pretty Egyptian women have expressive facial traits, which allow them to always look spectacular even without makeup.
The beauty of Egyptian girls is mysterious and entrancing. Many Egyptian women have become known worldwide, not just for their remarkable appearance, but also for their accomplishments in singing, dancing, and modeling. Egypt women often participate in world beauty pageants and win prizes. Many contemporary girls living in this country prefer to wear western-style clothing, especially in cities such as Cairo, Alexandria, and Luxor.
FIND BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN WOMEN HERE!
What Do Egyptian Women Look Like?
Physically, Egyptian women belong to the dark-skinned Arab type of women. Egyptian girls are not too tall and skinny. They have round faces, full lips, hypnotic hazel brown eyes, dark hair, and tanned smooth skin, which looks especially great in the sun. The feminine figures and flowing movements of Egyptian women always attract men’s looks. Slowness, smooth movements, and expressive gazes create an atmosphere of mystery and special charm around Egyptian women.
Egyptian women who obey Islamic traditions are known for their unusual appearance and demeanor. Egyptian girls are brought up in traditional families with high family values. These girls are taught to be polite, well-mannered, and obedient to men. That is, Egyptian women are known as incredibly humble personalities. Wrapped in dark clothes from head to toe, they move slowly and unhurriedly along the streets.
In Egypt, many traditions and customs regulate the position of women in the Muslim world. Many things are forbidden to Egyptian women by traditions and the Koran, but this can hardly be regarded as an infringement of their rights. This is part of the local mentality. In addition to the obligatory wearing of a hijab scarf, closed clothes, an unmarried girl cannot communicate with men, travel unaccompanied, and also enter a man’s house. In transport and many public places, women are separated from men.
Married women in Egypt generally do not work. As befits true Muslim women, Egyptian women must take care of family, children, and household chores. Like many Oriental peoples, the Egyptians try to avoid any haste. They live measuredly and calmly, striving to achieve harmony with themselves and the world around them. Muslim women strictly observe traditions, customs, especially prayer times and religious holidays, when all work stops in the country.
Most Popular Ancient Egyptian Women
Egyptians have always been enigmatic people. History proves that. There are so many mysterious women living in ancient Egypt. Here are some of them:
- MerNeith. There’s much mystery associated with this woman who lived during the 1st Dynasty. MerNeith is known to be among the most influential leaders during her time. Her tomb is really like those of Egyptian kings who reigned during the 1st Dynasty. Her name is included in the list of the pharaohs’ names that were inside the tomb of her son. It shows that she was a female queen or better say, the first female pharaoh.
- Sobekneferu. When talking about popular ancient women from Egypt, it’s worth mentioning Sobekneferu. She’s known to be the last queen of the 12th dynasty after her brother died. Unlike many female pharaohs, she’s the one that was proven. In other words, there are many hints that 5 women ruled before her that are still to be proven. But the reign of Sobekneferu was proven with evidence.
- Neferneferuaten Nefertiti. She’s one of the powerful leaders of her time. She was a ruler of the 18th Dynasty. What makes her special is that she was the one to introduce the monotheistic religion during her reign. Prior to her, people worshiped several Egyptian gods. What’s more, during her reign, Egypt was one of the wealthiest places on Earth. People lived in prosperity.
- Hatshepsut. She’s the second historically proven female pharaoh. She became the queen when she was only 12. She married her half-brother. Her reign lasted more than 20 years. It’s believed that she was one of the most successful leaders. She managed to expand trade and allowed different buildings, changing the architecture of her country. Her tomb is in the Valley of the Kings.
- Cleopatra VII Philopator. She was one of the last leaders in Ptolemaic Egypt. She was one of the cleverest leaders. She’s believed to speak 6 different languages like Aramaic, Egyptian, Greek, Latin, Ethiopic, and Hebrew. Cleopatra is definitely the most prominent person in Egyptian history, and thus, so many movies were dedicated to depicting her story of reign.
How to Attract an Egyptian Woman?
Possibly, you are planning to go to this country in the near future and meet beautiful Egyptian women there. When trying to get acquainted with lovely Egyptian women, it is crucial to always respect the culture, traditions, and social norms of this country. Otherwise, a girl you met may get upset and your attempt to flirt with her will be unsuccessful. Then, choose a convenient place to meet local girls. Perhaps, cafes and shopping malls are the most suitable places since women of Egypt are usually reluctant to talk to strangers on the street.
Many single Egyptian women and girls usually do not mind meeting foreign guys, because Western men are completely different from the local guys. Egyptian men usually underestimate local girls, forgetting about gifts and compliments. Therefore, be ready to compliment the girl you met in Egypt, present little gifts, and show her signs of attention. Also, do not forget to pay bills in cafes, restaurants, and clubs. An Egyptian woman will surely appreciate your gentlemanly conduct.
Where to Meet Egyptian Girls?
Modern Egyptian women and girls are increasingly willing to meet foreigners and get married to them. Most Egyptian women get married at around the age of 25 after they have received an appropriate education. However, according to a recent law in Egypt, a foreign man cannot marry a woman younger than him by 25 years and more. For example, if a foreign man is 45 years old, he cannot marry a girl under the age of 20. If she is younger, the man is obliged to buy her various certificates for at least 50,000 Egyptian pounds before marriage.
Women from Egypt are still not very free and open-minded. Due to the strong conservatism, it is not easy for a foreigner to meet Egyptian girls and talk to them. You have almost no chance of meeting and talking to them just on the streets. In bars or restaurants, you are unlikely to see single girls who are not accompanied by men. In the nightclubs of this country, you will most probably see girls surrounded by their friends. Even in resort areas, seeing a local girl in a bathing suit or bikini is a rare occurrence.
Egypt is a very welcoming and friendly country for tourists. However, popular resort areas such as Sharm El Sheikh and Hurghada are not the right places to meet Egyptian women and have a good time with them. Most likely, you will only be able to meet local women who work in the hotel industry. Often, these women are married and do not seek to meet foreigners. However, you can meet a lot of tourists from different countries and make friends with them.
Before visiting the Great Pyramids of Giza, you might be willing to stay for a couple of days in Cairo, the capital city of Egypt. You can meet local women at Khan El Khalili, the central market of Cairo. Also, visit some cozy cafes, small restaurants, or lounges. Here are some places where you can see many single and beautiful Egyptian women:
- Bar Oro (1113, Corniche El Nil St, Nile Ritz Carlton);
- El Fishawi Café (El Gamaliya, Cairo Governorate);
- Nairu Restaurant and Lounge (136, Nile St.);
- The Smokery (Katameya Heights Road);
- ZEN Cafe & Lounge (29 Corniche El Nil, Holiday Inn Cairo Maadi).
This is a port city which is located on the Mediterranean just 200 km from Cairo. There, you can feel the country’s grandeur in the past centuries. In Alexandria, you should visit the Oceanarium and Montazah Palace Gardens. However, you are unlikely to meet many single women there since these places are perfect for family recreation. Much more single Egyptian women can be found in local cafes, bars, and discos. The most popular spots are:
- Alegria (Acacia St.);
- Falkon Night Club (El Mandarin Bahri, Qism El-Montaza);
- Lobby Lounge (399 El-Gaish Rd, San Stefano, First Al Raml);
- Panda Lounge Egypt (267 Zaki Badawy St, El-Gaish Rd, Stanly);
- VIP Disco (Hilton Alexandria Corniche 544, EG، El-Gaish Rd, Sidi Beshr Bahri).
It is a city on the east bank of the Nile in southern Egypt. It is located on the site of ancient Thebes, the capital of the Egyptian pharaohs. Luxor is a significant place to visit two huge architectural landmarks — Luxor Temple and Karnak Complex. Also, nearby are the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, which have gained worldwide fame thanks to the ancient tombs. In local restaurants and cafes, you can taste authentic Egyptian cuisine and meet local girls:
- Aisha restaurant (St. Front of Sonesta hotel, Al Rawda Al Sharifa);
- Freedom (Unnamed Road, Al Bairat);
- The Lantern Room Restaurant (Al Rawda Al Sharifa, Gazirat Al Awameyah);
- Nubian House (Al Bairat, Al Qarna);
- Wannas art café (behind Al Masala hotel).
Egypt is a very conservative country and not too many people have fun at night. Like in many other countries, the capital city can offer the best option for spending nights cheerfully. In Cairo, you can visit Zamalek, the nicest and most cosmopolitan area of the city. A lot of places for partying and having fun are located in that area. Another cool area where you can go is Talaat Harb Street downtown. Some of the best nightclubs and restaurants to meet single Egyptian women are:
- 3 AM Club (Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski Cairo);
- Cairo Jazz Club (197 26th of July Corridor, Madinet Al Eelam, Agouza);
- La Bodega (157 26th of July Corridor, Mohammed Mazhar, Zamalek);
- Royal Mohamed Ali Club (2,8 km south of Mounib Sq., Aswan Road);
- Venue Lounge Club (Gezira St, Zamalek).
To find an Egyptian girl with whom you could talk and have a good time, you need to make some effort. In Cairo, one of the best options is to take a walk in the park near the zoo. Many academic faculties of Cairo University are located in this area. Female students are more sociable and friendly than the older generation. If your intentions are good and honest, they will accept you as a friend and a good acquaintance. There are also many cozy cafes and restaurants in this area where you can invite a beautiful Egyptian woman to:
- Ahl Cairo ( Ibn Afan, Ad Doqi, Dokki);
- Cafe Corniche (Corniche El Nil, Semiramis InterContinental Cairo);
- Cairo Kitchen (El-Aziz Othman, Al Gabalayah, Zamalek);
- First Nile Boat Restaurant (136 Nile St, Oula, El Omraniya);
- Pottery Café (Om Kolthoum Tower Hotel، 5 Abou El Feda, Zamalek).
FIND BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN WOMEN HERE!
Online Dating Sites
Based on the fact that getting to know one of the Egyptian girls personally is a problematic matter, it is better to choose a reliable dating site, register on it, and get an opportunity to communicate with many Egyptian women at once. Many single Egyptian girls join dating sites with the purpose of finding the right life partners. The Egyptian women on dating sites are beautiful, smart, and outgoing.
Most importantly, Egyptian mail-order brides know for sure what they want to get on dating websites. That is, they are willing to meet a foreign man, marry him, and start a healthy family. You can try such dating platforms as BuzzArab.com, LoveHabibi.com, Mingle2.com, Bahebik.com, AsianDating.com, and AfroIntroductions.com. Besides, such mobile apps as Tinder, Hawaya, and Bumble are also widely used by Egyptian women for marriage.
Top 5 Rules to Follow While Dating Egyptian Women
When you are dating an Egyptian woman for the first time, it is a norm to worry a little about how the date will go on and how it will end. Check out the following five tips on how to behave during a meeting with your Egyptian girlfriend. If you follow these recommendations, you will most probably win the favor of your Egyptian girlfriend and quickly go to the next level of your relationship.
1. Tell Her Good and Inoffensive Jokes
Egyptian women are quite conservative, except for those girls who come from wealthy urban families. These ladies appreciate men with a good sense of humor. If you want to attract a beautiful local girl, tell a couple of clever and funny jokes. However, be careful with your words. Egyptian women do not like mysterious comments and rude hints. Dirty jokes are not acceptable in this country, but Egyptian girls will surely smile when they hear a kind word or a good compliment.
2. Be Yourself and Show an Interest in Your Girl
If you are lucky enough to have spoken to a local girl, ask her out on a date. When dating Egyptian women, do not forget to tidy yourself up and bring flowers. Most importantly, be yourself. Do not try to fool her with stories of your successes and achievements. Egyptian girls value character and personality in men, not empty bragging. Try to find out more about the girl, her hobbies, dreams, and plans. The best topics for conversation are movies, music, travels, and so on.
3. Do Not Criticize Her Country, Religion, or Family
Egyptian women have a great sense of national pride, so never say anything critical about the world in which they live. In Egyptian culture, a man who does not belong to any religion, does not respect the elders, and does not love his country, cannot be considered a trustworthy person. Egyptian women are proud of their country’s history but recognize many of the shortcomings of modern life in Egypt when compared to other countries.
4. Do Not Push Her to Intimacy
Most Egyptian girls are not used to intimate signs on the first dates with men. Usually, these girls live with their parents until they get married and avoid intimate relationships until they get married. Public display of feelings is also unacceptable. Hugs and kisses are only allowed after the engagement. Thus, if you have met the Egyptian woman of your dreams, show her your serious intentions to start a healthy family with her.
5. Express Your Wish to Meet Her Family
At the meeting, find out more about her family and all its members. If you are the first to offer to meet your girlfriend’s parents, you will prove that you have long-term and serious plans in relation to this girl. Home and family are very important to every Egyptian woman. In addition, Egyptian girls always listen to their parents’ opinions. Therefore, you need to try hard and produce a good impression on her family.
Thus, you may well get to know a beautiful Egyptian girl and even marry her. However, you have to take into account that Egyptian women have a completely different upbringing and they live in a totally different society. That being said, Egyptian brides have many strong features. Therefore, if you opt for marrying an Egyptian woman, you will never regret it. We wish you good luck and all the best in your family life with your Egyptian wife!
Jennifer Joy Butler
Jennifer Joy Butler is a professional Love & Empowerment Coach who works at Womenandtravel.net. She’s an owner of this platform at the same time. One of her purposes on this platform is to help people regain their motives to live on, be happy, and find their soulmates. She’s a professional coach who can motivate people to change their perspectives to become better people in the end.