Top 15 Hot and Sexy Italian Women
22 June, 2021
11 minutes read
The land of pizza, magnificent Mediterranean views, and breathtaking art objects, Italy is famous for its incredible culture and traditions. But even more intriguing are the people of this country: stylish and passionate, attractive and charismatic, talented and fun. If you can’t help falling in love with hot Italian women, this review is for you. Below, we will not only discuss the distinctive features of Italian beauties but also provide a list of 20 sexy Italian girls, so that you could find out more about your potential Italian dates.
Best of Colombian Women
Best of Slavic Women
Hot Slavic Women
Hot Ukrainian Women
BEST WEBSITES TO MEET HOT WOMEN
Best of Colombian Women
Best of Slavic Women
Hot Slavic Women
Hot Ukrainian Women
- Why Are Italian Women So Hot?
- Physical features
- Popularity among men
- Top 20 Hottest Italian Girls
- Monica Bellucci
- Sophia Loren
- Ornella Muti
- Elisabetta Canalis
- Claudia Cardinale
- Maria Grazia Cucinotta
- Gina Lollobrigida
- Isabella Rossellini
- Melissa Satta
- Silvia Mazzieri
- Carla Bruni
- Bianca Balti
- Vittoria Ceretti
- Margherita Missoni
- Chiara Ferragni
- Alyssa Milano
- Cosima Coppola
- Vanessa Hessler
- Olivia Culpo
- Laura Torrisi
Why Are Italian Women So Hot?
The first thing that men from all over the world notice about Italian sexy girls is their appearance. The majority of Italian women look like movie stars. They have naturally dark wavy hair, tanned smooth skin, wide deep brown eyes, and Hollywood smiles. Their shapes are some of the most feminine in Europe since they have noticeable breasts and butts, toned legs, and sexy backs.
Many women tried to guess the secret of unforgettable Italian beauty, and we are not an exception. We wonder and still don’t know what makes Italian women sexy and desirable: maybe, that’s their laid-back lifestyle where no habit is considered harmful? Or maybe, that’s their diet full of pasta, pizza, and cold drinks during the day? We don’t know for sure, but what we see is undeniable: Italian brides are hot, positive, stylish, and very charismatic. Let’s see what else they can offer besides their appearance.
- Hot Italian women are active. This is probably one of the most distinctive features of every hot Italian woman: she is always on the move. She does not waste time on things that don’t bring her happiness, so her work, hobbies, meetings with friends, and family gatherings are her most popular activities. A smart and hot Italian girl does not date boring guys, maintains friendships with people who gossip about her, etc., because these things make her energy leak out. Thus, an Italian bride is always busy but still is enthusiastic and happy;
- They are very social and love to party a lot. Hot Italian women do not imagine their lives without parties and nights out with their boyfriends, friends, and cousins. They love spending their Friday or Saturday nights at local bars tasting new wine and appetizers. In the morning, they prefer having a coffee before work in the company of a close friend as well. If you are ready to keep up with such a lifestyle, you have high chances of dating hot Italian women; however, if you are an introvert and prefer staying at home, you may have differences with your Italian girlfriend;
- They are persistent. We cannot say that every sexy Italian woman is interested in making a career, nor can we claim that they are 100% family-oriented ladies. Every Italian bride is different, but the common feature of all of them is persistence and passion for what they do. Some women prefer working late to achieve a certain position or just because they adore their jobs, while others stop working to raise children and dedicate themselves to this process. If you are ready to cope with the Italian women’s ambitions and commitment, your relationship will thrive;
- They are communicative. Finally, we cannot overlook the friendliness and open mind of Italian brides. Their skill of conquering everyone they meet makes Italian women hot and tempting for their potential partners from all over the world. Therefore, you have to be ready to stand out from the crowd of Italian women’s admirers to make them want you.
FIND BEAUTIFUL SINGLE WOMEN FROM EUROPE HERE!
- Sexy Italian women are not shy. This feature makes hot Italian girls attractive to Western men since the latter look for an outspoken partner most of the time. American and Canadian men want to date a woman who can talk on complicated issues openly, and Italian women meet this criterion easily;
- They prefer having one partner over a bunch of boyfriends. Although magnificent Italian girls often have many admirers, they are ready to commit to only one partner. This is because they do not want to waste their time and energy on people who are not interested in starting a quality relationship where both people show love and respect to each other. Still, at some point in their lives, hot Italian women realize that they don’t want to date someone for a long time and prefer having short-time relationships. Therefore, you can find women for any purpose, be it occasional sex, light dating, or marriage in Italy;
- They are not looking for fast hookups. Although hot Italian girls may not want to date someone for a long time, they rarely agree on one-night stands. Such a way of having sex is not usual for Italian dating culture, so take it into account before coming to Italy to find a sexy Italian girl.
Popularity among men
Below, you can find out three top reasons why men from all over the world travel to Italy to find a girlfriend:
- Italian girls cook perfectly. One of the skills valued around the world is cooking, especially when it’s done by a beloved woman. Would you refrain from eating real pasta from your Italian girlfriend? We bet you wouldn’t. Therefore, we agree with everyone who chooses a hot Italian girl over other European ladies: this cooking talent is worth dying for;
- They love children. Another feature that makes Italian women hot and wanted is their love for kids. With that in mind, we can say that Italian girls are the perfect wife material: they are kind to children, ready to entertain and nurse them, and are not afraid to have a big family. If it’s what you are looking for, consider trying a relationship with a sexy Italian girl;
- They appreciate men’s attention. Italian girls are passionate, open-hearted, and sincere, so you will not feel like you are wasting your time on a person who does not need it. They are always ready to offer their support and trust to the men they are dating and demonstrate the deepness of their feelings. Who wouldn’t want to have such a partner?
Top 20 Hottest Italian Girls
We start our list of the hottest Italian women with the magnificent Italian actress Monica Bellucci. Monica was born in 1964 in Citta di Castello and she is famous not only for her brilliant roles in movies but also for the advertisement campaigns she did with top luxury brands like Dior and Dolce&Gabbana. Her most popular movies include ‘Malena’, ‘Bram Stoker’s Dracula’, ‘The Matrix: Reloaded’, and ‘The Matrix Revolutions’.
Another stunning Italian woman we’d like to mention is Sophia Loren. She was born in 1934 in Rome and no one could imagine who she would become: she was just an ordinary slim girl from Italy. But when she was 14, she managed to win a local beauty contest. Since then, she started her modeling and acting career that made her a world-known beauty. Her most famous works include ‘The Black Orchid’, ‘It Started In Naples’, and ‘A Countess from Hong Kong’.
The third unforgettable beauty who needs no introduction is Ornella Muti, the Italian actress. She was born in 1955 in Rome. Her father was an Italian, while her mother was a daughter of the German couple who lived in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Probably, the diverse origin explains Ornella’s beauty. Fame came to her after participating in the ‘Un Amour de Swann’ movie in 1984. Other popular movies of Ornella Muti include ‘La Vita e Bella’ and ‘Il Bisbetico Domato’.
The woman we’d like to feature the fourth on our list is Elisabetta Canalis. She is an Italian model who was born in 1978 in Sardinia. She is famous for participating in the ‘Striscia la notizia’ TV show and in the ‘Virgin Territory’ and ‘Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo’ movies. Besides this, she participated in the ‘Dancing with the stars’ show.
Another prominent Italian beauty is Claudia Cardinale who was born in 1938 in Tunisia. She was famous for participating in the major Italian and French movies from 1960 to 1970. They included ‘Rocco and his brothers’, ‘Girl with a Suitcase’, ‘8,5’, and others. She was also granted the ‘Most Beautiful Italian Girl in Tunisia’ title in 1957.
Maria Grazia Cucinotta
Maria Grazia Cucinotta, a famous Italian actress, producer, and model, was born in 1968 in Sicily. Her most popular roles include Isabella in ‘The Sopranos’ TV series done by HBO, and Cigar Girl, the James Bond girlfriend in the ‘The world is not enough’ movie. Besides this, she was the voice of Francesca, a character in the Simpsons’ episode called ‘The Italian Bob’.
A world-recognized sex symbol of the 1950s and early 1960s, Gina Lollobrigida was an Italian actress. She was born in 1927 in Subiaco, Italy, and was one of the four daughters in her family. She started her career as a model when she was in her teens, and won a few local beauty contests. After that, she decided to pursue an acting career, and over time, she became one of the most popular and hot Italian women. Her most popular movies are ‘Beautiful But Dangerous’, ‘The Law’, and ‘Come September’.
The eighth beauty on our list is Isabella Rossellini, an Italian actress whose career kickstarted after she moved to the US. Isabella was born in 1952 in Rome to the Swedish actress Ingrid Bergman and Italian director Roberto Rossellini. She grew up in Italy and moved to the US at the age of 19. After graduating from college, she decided to pursue a modeling career. She worked with many prominent photographers like Anni Leibovitz, Helmut Newton, and Francesco Scavullo and did advertisement campaigns for Lancome and other brands. Besides this, she appeared in many famous films like ‘Il Pap’occhio’, ‘The White Nights’, ‘Blue Velvet’, and others.
The first TV host we’d like to feature on our list of the hottest Italian women is Melissa Satta. She was born in 1982 in Boston, MA. She spent her childhood and teen years traveling back and forth to Sardinia and Boston but graduated from high school in the USA. Her modeling career started when she was sixteen. After winning a few beauty contests, she was invited to host Italian TV shows ‘Mio fratello e Pakistano’, ‘Striscia la notizia’, etc.
Another model to be mentioned on our chart is Silvia Mazzieri, an Italian beauty. She was born in 1993 in Pisa. She played in a few movies: ‘Il Paradiso Delle signore’, ‘DOC – Nelle tue mani’, and ‘The Teacher’. In 2010, she was granted the ‘Miss Cinema 2010’ title.
The woman who needs no introduction, a true Italian beauty, is Carla Bruni. She was born in 1967 in Turin and moved to France at the age of seven. She is most famous as a model who worked with the most famous luxury brands like Givenchy, Dior, Paco Rabanne, Christian Lacroix, Versace, John Galliano, and Chanel. Her modeling career started when she was 19, and since then, Carla has been one of the most successful Italian models. Still, ten years later, she decided to switch to a music career and even received the prestigious EBBA award for her talent.
Probably, there is no man in the world who wouldn’t have heard of Bianca Balti, one of the most charming Italian models. Bianca was born in 1984 in Lodi, Italy. She is famous for her collaborations with Dolce&Gabbana, Rolex, Guess, Missoni, Paco Rabanne, Armani Jeans, and other brands. During her modeling career, Bianca appeared on the L’Officiel, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and Harper’s Bazaar covers.
Vittoria is one of the youngest hot Italian women to be featured on our list. She was born in 1998 in Brescia, Italy. Her modeling career started when she was fourteen years old, participating in the Elite Model Look contest. Since then, she has worked with various world-known brands like Prada, Armani, Fendi, Missoni, Max Mara, Roberto Cavalli, etc.
The heiress of the Missoni fashion house, Margherita Missoni is not only a granddaughter of Ottavio and Rosita Missoni. She is an actress and model who was born in 1983 in Italy. Besides modeling, she worked as an ambassador for Missoni and then appeared in the campaigns of the brand. In 2003, she was featured in the Harper’s & Queen’s list of the 100 most beautiful women.
One of the most popular Italian fashion bloggers and entrepreneurs, Chiarra Ferragni is definitely worth mentioning on our list. She was born in 1987 in Cremona. Her blogging career started in 2009 when she created the ‘Blonde Salad’ fashion blog: it was one of the major sources of fashion news for European fashionistas for a long time. Besides blogging, Chiara collaborated with Steve Madden, Levi’s, Intimissimi to create clothes and shoes. As of June 2021, she has 23.8 million followers on Instagram.
Born in the USA, Alyssa Milano is an American actress of Italian descent. She is famous for playing in various TV series and movies including ‘Charmed’, ‘Castle’, ‘Mistresses’, ‘Insatiable’, ‘Kiss the Bride’, ‘New Year’s Eve’, etc. She holds numerous awards for her acting talent granted by ‘Kids’ Choice Awards’, AOL TV, ‘People’s Choice Awards’, UNICEF, and more.
Cosima Coppola is an Italian performer, dancer, and actress. She was born in 1983 in Taranto, Italy. She debuted in Un Posto al Sole soap opera and then continued to reveal her acting talent in ‘Carabinieri 4’, ‘Il falco e la colomba’, ‘Rodolfo Valentino – la leggenda’, and other tapes.
One of the sweetest girls on our list is Vanessa Hessler, a blonde girl with wide blue eyes. She is an American and Italian actress and model who was born in 1988 in Rome. Her unusual appearance can be explained by her origin since her father is American, while her mother is Italian. She moved to the US in childhood and started her modeling career there. Her most successful collaborations include L’Oreal, Guess, Armani, and Calvin Klein.
Another American of Italian descent is Olivia Culpo, a fashion influencer and a winner of the Miss USA 2012 and Miss Universe beauty contests. She was born in Rhode Island in 1992. She is famous for participating in the Model Squad show.
The last person we’d like to mention on our hot Italian women list is Laura Torrisi, an Italian actress. She was born in 1979 in Sicily. She is famous for playing in ‘Mr. Fifteen Balls’ and ‘A Beautiful Wife’.
Jennifer Joy Butler
Jennifer Joy Butler is a professional Love & Empowerment Coach who works at Womenandtravel.net. She’s an owner of this platform at the same time. One of her purposes on this platform is to help people regain their motives to live on, be happy, and find their soulmates. She’s a professional coach who can motivate people to change their perspectives to become better people in the end.